The Australia Post Consumer Survey looked at how much personally addressed mail and unaddressed mail participants received and read, including examining responses to mail and email from specific industry sectors and types of information. This is based on recall of what has been received in the letterbox or inbox in the previous week.
- Mail findings: personally addressed mail
- Mail findings: unaddressed mail
- Checking and reading mail
- Who’s sending and receiving personally addressed mail?
- What do Australians prefer to read
- Channel preference by message type
- Channels customers prefer different industries to use
Source: Australia Post